Call for applications for UNSSC Paid Internship Program 2018 in Turin, Italy. The United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC) with its headquarters in Turin, Italy, is the United Nations institution for system-wide knowledge management, learning and training for the staff of the United Nations system. The College is expected to play a pivotal role in contributing to UN reform, the development of a common culture based on effectiveness, expertise and continuous learning through the development, co-ordination and provision of cross-cutting learning programmes which impact on all agencies and staff.
- United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC)
- 6 months
Internship Start Date:
- Starting September 2018
Also Visit: World Youth Alliance Internship Program 2018
- Interns who are not financially supported by other institutions shall receive a stipend from UNSSC intended to assist in covering basic subsistence costs. The monthly amount of the stipend is fixed at 450€. No other payment of any kind shall be made to an intern by UNSSC in connection with an internship agreement.
- Participate in the design of digital products
- Assist resource persons on how to use technology and better conduct online courses
- Publish and update content on UNSSC learning platform (Moodle)
- Explore and test new tools to extend the features of Moodle
- Design questionnaires to measure learning impact
- Collect and analyse learning analytics, compile and visualize data, and code qualitative data
- Produce video and multimedia content for marketing and learning purposes
- Organize webinars for participants while coordinating with professors and content experts
- Assist with administrative tasks as required
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Are enrolled in a Master’s or in a Ph.D. programme; or
- Are enrolled in the final year of a Bachelor’s programme; or
- Are within one year after graduation from a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. programme. in instructional design, educational technology, adult education, communication, data visualization, media production, programme evaluation or other related areas from an accredited college or university.
- Previous work experience is not required. Previous experience in Moodle or other LMS is an asset.
- Portfolio or evidence of skills is highly desirable.
- Fluency (written and oral) in English.
- Fluency in another UN official language is an asset.
- Excellent computer skills in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity with online learning and social media tools.
- Video editing experience is an asset.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation, with a desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Take initiatives and follow through a project independently.
- Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and to maintain effective working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com or by fax: (0039) 011 65359 02. Please indicate in the subject “Application for Internship vacancy announcement 002”
- 14 June 2018