Call for applications for University of Nottingham Vice Chancellors Scholarship 2019 in UK. The University of Nottingham is a public research university in Nottingham, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881, and was granted a royal charter in 1948
The aim of the Vice Chancellors Scholarships in Uk for Research Excellence is to recognise and reward applications from outstanding international students from the Faculties of Arts, Medicine and Health Sciences, Science and Social Sciences.
In 2019 the university is offering full tuition fee scholarships and these scholarships are for up to each of 3 years of a research programme, subject to satisfactory progress.
Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship 2019 Details:
- United Kingdom
- University of Nottingham
Fields of Study:
- Medicine and Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Full tuition fee scholarships in UK
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time research degree programme**, PhD or MPhil, at our Nottingham campus with a start date that falls between 01 October 2019 and 01 February 2020 (inclusive), in any subject area*** excluding Engineering
How to Apply for Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship 2019 in UK?
- You should have applied and obtained an admission offer at Nottingham before applying for the scholarship. Applications should be made via the scholarships section of MyNottingham once you have received an offer to study in 2019.
- Must visit to official website for information about the application process
- The last date to apply for University of Nottingham Vice Chancellors Scholarship 2019 in UK is March 8, 2019.