The University of Nottingham is now accepting applications for Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship 2019. Founded in 2001, Developing Solutions is The University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship program for postgraduate masters courses.
The University of Nottingham is an inspiring place of learning and scholarship that transforms lives through:
- Offering an outstanding, broad-based, international education to talented students
- Developing skilled, reflective global citizens and leaders
- Undertaking fundamental and transformative discovery
- Being committed to excellence, enterprise and social responsibility
- Sustaining and improving the places and communities in which we are located
- Being engaged internationally to enhance industry, health and well-being, policy formation, culture and purposeful citizenship
Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country? Apply for the University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship 2019.
Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship 2019:
- University of Nottingham
- Master Degree Programs
Fields of Study:
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Social Sciences
University of Nottingham Scholarships are available for 2019 entry:
- 100% tuition fee, and
- 50% of tuition fees *
You can apply for UK scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, OR one of the countries of the Commonwealthlisted below (Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.) AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country*** AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduateAND
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September 2019
How to Apply for University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship?
Applications should be made via the scholarships section of MyNottingham. Click on the APPLY NOW button to proceed to University of Nottingham online application.
The close date of University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship 22 March 2019.