College of Europe is offering large number of scholarships for university graduates coming from European Neighbourhood Policy countries (Bruges campus and Natolin campus). These scholarships will be awarded to pursue postgraduate studies during the academic year 2018-2019.
The College is a private university/institution and can rely on an extensive network of contacts in European institutions, national administrations, international organisations, European universities and professional circles.
The two working languages of the College of Europe are English and French. Candidates can apply to some study programmes with a lower command of one of these two languages. Occasionally students are admitted on condition that they improve specific language skills.
- All applicants to the College of Europe must hold a relevant university degree. Admission to the College of Europe requires either a Bologna Master’s degree, or a pre-Bologna equivalent degree, or a final university degree and at least 240 ECTS credits acquired in the course of one’s university studies. Holders of a Bachelor degree are also eligible provided they demonstrate strong qualification in relation to the academic programme for which they apply.:
- Students from Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine can apply.
- The College of Europe offers a large number of scholarships to university graduates coming from European Neighbourhood Policy countries for post-graduate studies at the College of Europe during the academic year 2018-2019.
- These scholarships cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals and travel costs.
- All applicants to the College must hold a relevant university degree. Candidates must submit a formal application for admission, which consists of an online application. Applications need to be submitted with all the requested supporting documents before the closing date. All applicants, including students who do not apply for a scholarship, must indicate their selection committee (in principle according to their nationality) in the application form. Should there be no selection committee, please select “No selection committee – College of Europe”
- 17 January 2018