Call for applications for the fully funded United Nations Training for Palestinian Media Practitioners 2018. As part of a special information programme mandated by the United Nations General Assembly, the UN Department of Public Information – Strategic Communications Division – Palestine, Decolonization and Human Rights Section organizes an annual training programme for Palestinian journalists. The programme aims to provide hands-on skills training on media related topic/s as well as expose the selected journalists to the work of the United Nations, especially its various activities and programmes affecting the lives of the people in the region.
This five-week programme will be held in November/ December. Exact dates will be confirmed in due course.
Since it started in 1995, 190 journalists/trainees have benefited from the programme.
- United Nations (UN)
- Five Week
The programme will be held in November/ December. Exact dates will be confirmed in due course.
- The United Nations will cover the costs of travel and accommodation.
- Open to Palestinian journalists
- At least one year of work experience in the field of journalism and print/online/broadcast media.
- Mastery of the English Language.
- Candidates should be between the ages of 23-33 years.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted through the online education system. Please follow instructions carefully while applying.
- Deadline is Monday, 28 May 2018 (at 5:00 p.m. New York time).