Application is now open for Unilever Summer Internship Program 2019 in UK & Ireland. This is 12-week Unilever Summer Placement Programme in specific function starting at the end of your penultimate year (2nd last year) of University.
On a 12 week summer placement starting in the summer, you will learn on a real job with real responsibilities. You will work alongside Unilever managers to set goals and measure your performance against Unilever competencies.
During your programme, your line manager will formally appraise your performance and provide feedback and coaching to build on your key strengths and development areas. You will receive a buddy and functional contacts who will be you support throughout the whole programme.
- United Kingdom & Ireland
- Various locations throughout the UK and Ireland
- 12 Weeks
- £20,000 pro rata per annum
- Be in the penultimate year (3rd year/2nd last year) of your degree
- They accept all disciplines, except for placements in R&D and Supply Chain. In R&D, we require a strong technical qualification in a Chemical, Biological, Physical or Food-related Science. We also accept Chemical/Material and Engineering-related disciplines. For Supply Chain, you’ll need a strong background in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Manufacturing or similar engineering qualification. We also accept Mathematics, Business, Technology, or Design-related disciplines.
How to Apply for Unilever Summer Internship 2019?
In the first phase we ask you to complete our online application form. You can tell us all about you, your leadership experience and motivation for choosing Unilever. You may only apply to one function in your application.
Online assessment (Financial Management only)
The second phase for Financial Management students involves completing online numerical tests
The video interview will be split into two components. The first will consist of future focused questions, followed by a section which explores your motivations for applying to Unilever and the programme. All you need is a computer, webcam and/or smartphone, and most importantly, a good and stable internet connection.
Half Day Selection Day (Does not apply to Spring Programme)
You will be invited to spend half a day with us at one of our offices, which includes a group exercise, an individual case study and a competency based interview with a hiring manager.[/alert-announce]
Also check some other opportunities:
- P&G UK Sales Summer Internship in UK
- World Bank Paid Internship 2019
- UNDP SDG Communications Internship
- 18th November 2018
Deadline is November 18, 2018