Applications are invited for the UNICEF Paid Internship Programme 2018 in Italy. The internship programme at Innocenti offers eligible/qualified students the opportunity to acquire practical experience under the direct supervision of experienced staff in Florence. The position involves a combination of research familiarization and project management tasks.
- Internships at the office of Research – Innocenti, Florence, Italy
- 6 Months
- A monthly stipend of US$1,000 is foreseen to contribute towards living expenses.
- Possibility of travel aid might be considered for candidates not based in Florence.
You might be interested in UN Global Impact Internship
To be considered for the UNICEF Paid Internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- This internship is open to individuals currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD degree programme or that have graduated within the past two years.
- Candidates must be proficient in English and have excellent academic performance.
- Candidates should have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records;
- Candidates must not have immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in any UNICEF office nor other relatives in the line of authority which the intern will report to.
- Additional consideration will be given for any past experience.
- 15th February 2018.