Applications are invited for UNDP SDG Communications Internship 2018 in Germany.
In September 2015, the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development was adopted by UN Member States. Central to the Agenda is the set of 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) which define a plan of action for people, planet and prosperity to be undertaken by all countries until the year 2030.
As a part of providing global support to partners the UN SDG Action Campaign is aiming to strengthen activities and the delivery of campaign toolkits to facilitate large scale advocacy and citizen participation around the world.
The UN SDG Action campaign is seeking to engage 1-2 creative, passionate storytellers, social media champions, or multi-media creators to be part of the communications team supporting everyone to communicate on the SDGs.
- 4-6 months
- Ongoing editorial support to the UN SDG Action Campaign outreach activities and through its social media platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Support in the design and production of multi-media materials for digital use.
- Support the curation of SDG Actio stories, video and photo series
- Support the development of communication products, media packages,
- Lead the development of the campaign newsletter
- Support the development of coordinated media outreach efforts to increase the awareness of the UN SDG Action Campaign activities
- Support effective internal communications regarding progress and developments of the Campaign
- Must be currently enrolled in Master’s degree (Master’s or equivalent) in international relations, new media, communications or related disciplines or within one year of graduation
- Academic or professional experience in areas relevant to the SDGs
- Demonstrated experience in communications, events and knowledge management
- Must be European citizen or resident in Germany
Also check some other international internships:
- The last date to apply for UNDP Communications Internship is 17 October, 2018.
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.