The United Nations Development Programme is now accepting applications for the UNDP Internship 2020 in Copenhagen, Denmark. The duration of the UN internship in Denmark is 3-6 months. The deadline for UNDP Human Resources Internship is 31-Dec-20 (Midnight New York, USA). Bachelor’s, master’s or Doctoral students can apply for United National internship.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the UN’s global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience, and resources to help people build a better life, as envisaged by 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. UNDP is on the ground in more than 170 countries and territories, working with governments and people on their own solutions to global and national development challenges to help empower lives and build resilient nations.
The Bureau for Management Services (BMS) is the central operations Bureau in UNDP Headquarters that supports the organization in the following areas: human resources, finance and administration, budget, procurement, information and communications technology (ICT), legal affairs, security, management consulting services, and multi-partner trust funds. Based primarily in HQ in New York and Copenhagen, the Office of Human Resources (OHR) is one of the pillars of the Bureau for Management Services (BMS).
Based primarily in HQ in New York and Copenhagen, the Office of Human Resources (OHR) is one of the pillars of the Bureau for Management Services (BMS). They accept applications from interested and qualified applicants, on an ongoing basis. Interested Candidates can apply at any time indicating the timeframe of their availability in the internship form and their areas of interest in the cover letter.
Stay in touch and keep visiting our Facebook page Scholarships Corner for live sessions and guidelines about different opportunities. We also share opportunities on our Instagram account on a daily basis. Follow us on Instagram “scholarshipscorner” and Don’t miss any opportunity.
UNDP Internship 2020 Details:
- Duration of Initial Contract: 3 months
- Expected Duration of Assignment: max 6 months
- Business models/ strategy
- Cultural Transformation
- Communication-web design/graphic design
- Communication- business writing
- Communication- social and digital channels
- Talent Management (onboarding, people management, capability development, career support services)
- Data Analytics
- Research and Development
- Digital Transformation
- Event Management
The eligibility criteria of the UNDP Internships 2020 given by:
Required Skills and Experience
- Currently a bachelor’s, masters or PhD student.
- Or, alternatively, must have graduated from a bachelor’s, masters or PhD program within the last 12 months.
- MBA students encouraged to apply
- · Experience in project and programme management desired.
- Fluency in English required. Proficiency in another UN language an asset (especially French or Spanish)
Also, Apply for the KAUST International Internship in Saudi Arabia – Fully Funded
How to Apply for United Nation Internships?
Candidates are encouraged to submit the application electronically along with an uploaded resume
- Enter your information here.
- Items with a * are required before continuing.
- You will be asked to upload your resume after you submit this form. Please note that the system will not accept the uploading of more than one document so please merge or scan all your documents into one prior to uploading
- You will receive a confirmation email from the UNDP Office of Human Resources.
- If you experience any technical difficulties with this application, contact [email protected]
Please note that as UNDP´s recruitment processes are decentralized, job-specific queries may be presented to the hiring unit once they’ve expressed interest in your application.
Only those candidates selected for interviews/further assessment by hiring managers will be contacted.
- The last date to apply for UNDP Internship 2020 in Copenhagen, Denmark is 31st December 2020 (Midnight New York, USA).