Applications are invited for UNDP Internship 2018 in Copenhagen, Denmark. UNDP Internship in Denmark, 2018 is for Collaboration Tools Engineer Internship to study in Copenhagen, Denmark. This internship is available for international for the duration of 6 months. The UNDP/OIMT internship programme enhances the academic life experience of passionate students as interns and empowers them to become socially responsible, innovative, and environmentally conscious leaders of tomorrow. We bridge the gap between textbook learning and real-time industry experience by providing interns with the opportunity to work with experienced mentors and supportive colleagues on real world technical challenges. This is done through access the most modern technologies that will also allow you to build strong knowledge about Microsoft applications and software technologies and flourish your leadership qualities.
UNDP Internship 2018 Details:
- United Nations Development Programme
- 6 Months
- 03 September,2018 to 03 March,2019
Also Read: Fully Funded TED Fellows Program in Canada
- Collaboration Tools Engineer Internship
Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Deploy and support online collaboration tools and business process automation solutions for UNDP Country Office worldwide within our collaboration platform (Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365).
- Develop applications in Office 365 for collaboration and business processes to replace manual and paper-burdened processes with new and evolving cloud-based functions. Architect and build applications that employ PowerApps and Flow for mobile-enabled data entry, approvals, and reporting. Candidate business processes include fleet management (car and driver assignment), asset management, travel request, and other decision-making support tools.
- Support the gathering, consolidating, and analyzing data for our tracking, analytics, and data visualization using Excel, Power BI, and other business intelligence tools. Also, contribute innovative perspectives to improve our online reports and dashboards for internal management and customers.
- Provide insight, support, and guidance on enhancing concepts of digital workspace, including from perspectives of user interfaces/experience (UI/UX), information architecture (IA), and digital employee experience (DEX).
- Refine and continuously innovate (kaizen) our Service Delivery procedures, instructions and templates from best practice and then disseminate them through our practice community
- Pre-requisite for the candidate (to be shown in CV)
- You must meet one of the following requirements:
- currently in the final year of your Bachelor’s degree; or
- currently enrolled in a Master’s degree; or
- have graduated no longer than 1 year ago from a master’s degree or equivalent studies in the field of IT Technician/Software Developer;
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of other UN languages is an advantage
- Knowledge and a proficient user of Microsoft Office productivity tools
- UNDP internship programme does not provide a salary or remuneration for the internship; however, you will gain valuable insight into UNDP and a global network;
- All the expenses connected with the internship will be borne by the intern, sponsoring Government or institution;
- UNDP accepts no responsibility for costs arising from accidents and/or illness or death incurred during the internship;
- The intern is responsible for obtaining necessary visas and arranging travel to and from the duty station where the internship will be performed;
- Interns are not eligible to apply for, or be appointed to, any post in UNDP during the period of the internship;
- The intern must provide proof of enrolment in health insurance plan;
- Interns are not staff members and may not represent UNDP in any official capacity;
- You are expected to work full-time, but flexibility is allowed for your education programme;
- Eligibility for residency and undertaking internship in Denmark;
- The intern will have to obtain financing for subsistence and make his/her own arrangements for internship, travel, visa, accommodation etc.
How to Apply:
Do not miss out on this opportunity to be a part of this international team and apply through the UNDP Jobs platform.
Please be aware that applications will be revised on a rolling basis, thus we strongly encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible. Only shortlisted will be contacted and called for an interview. If you have any questions, please write to us via email address email@example.com.
- The application deadline for UNDP Internship 2018 is 3rd August, 2018