Call for applications for the UM iCamp 2019. The Summer Exchange Program in Indonesia will run from 15th August to 23rd August 2019. There is no application or program fee and you don’t need to IELTS/TOEFL for summer camp application.
UM iCamp Summer Program is part of the continued efforts of Universitas Negeri Malang to enhance global education. The program was initiated to provide overseas college students with hands-on opportunities to learn the Indonesian language and experience the cultural and academic life in Indonesia.
This intensive program consists of classroom sessions, socio-cultural sessions, and field trips to cultural and historical venues. Through the sessions, international students will have opportunities to better understand the dynamic aspects of Indonesian society in the past, present, and future.
Students from any background from any region of the world can apply for the student exchange program.
UM iCamp 2019 Details:
- 9 Days
- 15th August to 23rd August 2019
Also, Apply for International Internships 2019 in Saudi Arabia – Fully Funded
Objectives of the Program:
- To introduce Indonesian cultures, especially Malang culture, to international students.
- To give educational service that could inspire international students.
- To expand the exposure of international event in Universitas Negeri Malang.
- To optimize the reciprocity of international partnership initiation.
- To endorse the potential tourism of Malang City
- To promote the education quality of Indonesia, especially Universitas Negeri Malang, to international students.
- Malang City Tour
- Trip to Museum
- Trip to Bromo
- Leisure Outdoor Trip
- No application fee
- No application fee
- Meals and Snacks
- Indonesian Language and Cultural Courses
- Certificate of Participation
- Fun cross of cultural experience
- Networking with local and international students from other countries
- Students are to cover their own travels (flights, tickets) insurance, immigration documents, and any personal needs. (Letter of support is provided in the case to find support from other institutions or parties upon request)
- Be at least 18 Years of age by the start of the program.
- Be enrolled in a higher educational institution.
- Have successfully completed at least One Semester of college or university courses.
How to Apply for Summer Camp 2019 in Indonesia?
A. Prepare the following Essays:
- Your motivation in applying for the program what knowledge you
seek to gain, and how UM iCamp program would benefit from your attendance (max. 500 words).
- Your personal experiences in school or your community as it relates
to the previous short essay (max. 500 words)
B. Prepare the Following Files:
- A Passport Size Photo
- A scan of your passport
C. Fill out the Application Form
D. Wait for the confirmation email that you have successfully filled the form.
- The last date to apply for the Summer Camp 2019 is July 5th, 2019.
Deadline is July 5, 2019