Procter & Gamble P&G UK is now accepting applications for its Sales Summer Internship 2019. This is paid summer internship program.
Working in Sales at P&G means getting your own multi million pound business & budget to lead from day one. That means working with great brands like Pampers, Fairy & Gillette and the UK’s biggest grocery retailers. You are the key contact for the business with your retailer and are responsible for building and maintaining that relationship. You build and design ideas and strategies using analytics and shopper insights and then use your relationship and understanding of the market to sell, negotiate & execute your ideas.
This Summer internship will help you get a firsthand experience of what a career in sales with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business problems and you will be expected to make relevant contributions to the growth of our brands. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
UK Sales Summer Internship Details:
- United Kingdom
- Procter & Gamble
- Weybridge, England; Harrogate, England
- This is a paid internship. The most successful interns will receive a job offer to join P&G full time as part of our highly regarded graduate scheme. A full time job in P&G sales offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a company car, pension & share schemes.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning. You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like everyone else working here.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, they value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
They search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events & groups and who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. They want individuals who can think strategically & generate new ideas, and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- University undergrads/graduates who are currently pursuing a Degree
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
How to Apply for Procter & Gamble Summer Internship 2019?
- Just apply via clicking on the Apply Now button below.
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- The last date to apply for PG Sales Summer Internship is 31st January, 2018.