StartinForum is inviting to the intensive summer program “Learn Turkish in Turkey. The teaching program is organised in a way to learn the language and practice communicative skills both in the class and outside within the local community to learn more about people and culture of Turkey.
The formal teaching covers 6 hours per day during 10 working days of the summer school, 60 hours total.
The groups are going to be formed mainly depending on their prior levels of Turkish. Other issues can be considered as well to guarantee maximum productivity of learning and comfort of communication.
We are international community, therefore, the language of instruction can be adjusted to the languages our applicants are speaking.
The informal activities are organised in the time after the classes and during the weekends. They include excursions, informal gatherings, sightseeings, and other activities entailing the interaction with the local community and learning about the Turkish culture.
- The duration of the program is 14 days including the days of arrival and departure. During the Turkish Summer School the applicants will learn Turkish with the native Turkish teachers in small groups up to 10 people in class.
The Turkish Summer School is organised for the groups in 4 sessions.
I – June – 24.06.2018 – 07.07.2018
II – July – 15.07.2018 – 28.07.2018
III – August – 12.08.2018 – 25.08.2018
IV – September – 2.09.2018 – 15.09.2018
You are invited to choose the month and apply to one of the sessions to learn Turkish and explore Turkey!
Tuition fee 250$:
Tuition fee covers:
- Transfer from Istanbul and back;
- Formal teaching program;
- Informal activities;
- Teaching materials;
- Assistance along the registration process and all the summer school duration
Accommodation is not included in the tuition fee and should be paid separately.
The applicants can stay in the hostels, hotels and rented flats depending on their preferences. All accommodation fees include 2 meals a day – breakfast and supper.
The accommodation rates:
- Hostel – 15$ per night
- Hotel – 30$ per night
- Rented flat – 25$ per night
All accommodations are within the walking distance from the Turkish Summer School center.
To apply for the program you have to be at least 18 years old.
To enter your details in the registration system please be ready to provide:
- Short bio up to 150 words,
- Photocopy of the paper from the place of your employment or study,
- Brief note about your purposes to learn Turkish,
- Tuition fee 250$
- The registration for each session closes two weeks before the date of the program start!