Call for applications for the fully funded Turkish Internship Program 2019 by Union of Municipalities of Turkey. Students and graduates from all over the world can apply for an international internship in Turkey. All expenses will be covered by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey. The fully funded summer internship in Turkey will tun from 18-29 August 2019.
International Local Authorities Internship Program is an international internship program annually organized by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey since 2012. The aim of the Turkey internship 2019 providing local governance training to the participants through instructions, practical examples and field visits including social activities and trips to various cities in Turkey. Since the first program, LOCALINTERNational has been providing an international training environment to a wide range of participants from European, Asian and Middle Eastern countries to learn, socialize and see the good practices along with the examples of municipal work.
LOCALINTERNational 2019 will take place between 18-29 August with the participation of new graduates and last year students of universities. As the previous ones, the program will facilitate training, field visits, and social-cultural activities for future local leaders. Our Union looks forward to hosting valuable young participants and to provide them with a beneficial local governance experience.
Turkish Internship Program 2019 Details:
- Union of Municipalities of Turkey
- 12 Days
- 18-29 August 2019
- Urban/Regional Planning
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Administrative sciences
- Other related fields
Check out these international opportunities too:
- YEE Turkish Summer School 2019 – Fully Funded
- International Internship Challenge in Germany – Fully Funded
- The United States Summer Internships 2019
- OIST Internship in Japan – Fully Funded
- All expenses will be covered by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey. This is a fully funded international summer internship in Turkey.
- Fundamental Values of Local Governments
- Local Democracy and Participation
- Social and Cultural Activities of Local Governments
- Global and Regional Organizations of Local Governments
- Local Governments and Sustainable Development Goals
- Comparative Local Governments
- Local Governments in Turkey
- CV Preparation and Interview Techniques
- Good command of English
- Last Year students of Undergraduate OR New Graduates.
How to Apply for Turkey Internship Program 2019?
Click on the Apply Now button below to proceed to the Turkish Internship application. Fill the online application carefully.
- The Last Date to Apply for the International Internship Program 2019 in Turkey is 31st May 2019.