Applications are invited for the second round fully funded Turkey Scholarships 2018 for International Scholarships. Türkiye opens the doors of its universities for international students from all around the world with “Türkiye Scholarships”. Scholarship with vast opportunities and education in qualified Turkish universities will help you to gain new perspectives, and abilities making you be one step ahead of others in your career. Türkiye Scholarship is a non-refundable.
Turkey Scholarships is provided for only international students who will study in higher education level. The aim of Türkiye Scholarships is to improve mutual understanding with other countries and to contribute richness of global information with people oriented approach.
Apart from providing education opportunities at an international caliber as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience, Turkey also offers scholarships to outstanding international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey.
- Undergradaute Degree Programs
- Master’s Degree Programs
- PhD Degree Programs
Fields of Study:
- Fields of study offered at participating Turkish Universities
The monthly allowance allocated according to level of study is as follows:
- Undergraduate Students; 700 Turkish Lira
- Master’s Students; 950 Turkish Lira
- Ph.D. Students; 1,400 Turkish Lira
- Research Scholarships; 3,000 Turkish Lira
Türkiye Scholarships students can stay in public university dormitories without paying any fees. Students who do not wish to stay in these dormitories can opt for other housing options on their own expenses.
III. Tuition and Fees
Türkiye Scholarships students do not pay any tuition or university fees.
IV. Health Expenses
Türkiye Scholarships students’ health expenses are covered by public health insurance.
V. Turkish Language Course
Turkey Scholarships Students are subject to a Turkish language course for one year if they do not have proof of Turkish Language proficiency. Turkiye Scholarships students who will study a program in other languages instead of Turkish are also required to take the Turkish Language Course.
VI. Travel Expenses (One-off Flight Ticket)
Turkey Scholarships students are provided with a once time ticket for their first arrival in Turkey and for their departure after completing their study. If the student purchases the ticket, the amount will be reimbursed later on.
The eligibility criteria for the Turkey Busları Scholarships 2018 is given below:
- The list of countries open for undergraduate and postgraduate applications in the second round are as follows:
- Afghanistan, Albania, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Belgium, Burundi, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Iceland, Ireland, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macau (SAR), Malta, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Myanmar, Nepal, Norway, Pakistan, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, San Marino, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, United States, Ukraine, and Vietnam.
- The list of countries open only for postgraduate applications in the second round are as follows:
- Algeria, Andora, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Djibouti, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, China, Comoros, Congo, Croatia, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Dominica, Egypt, Equatorial Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Grenada, Guyana, Georgia, Haiti, Hungary, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Lebanon, Madagascar, Macedonia, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mexico, Montenegro, Mongolia, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saudi Arabia, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Taiwan, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Venezuela and Yemen. (Undergraduate applications for these countries will be received in the third round between the dates 16 April – 27 May 2018).
- There is also age condition for candidates required to meet.
- For applicants applying to Undergraduate Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1997,
- For applicants applying to Master’s Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1988,
- For applicants applying to Ph.D Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1983,
- For applicants applying to Research Program: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1973,
- For Undergraduate degree applications 70 %
- For Master’s degree and Ph.D. Degree applications 75 %
- For Medical School applications 90 %
- Be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply);
- Applicants who apply to Turkey Bulsari Scholarships must be a graduate or able to graduate at the end of the current academic year.
- Students who are currently studying in Türkiye are not allowed to apply to the level that they are already studying.
- Candidates have to meet the criteria of the university and department which they choose. If it is requested by the university or department, candidates must submit the necessary documents such as the scores of SAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, etc. Applications of candidates who do not submit the required documents will not be evaluated
Academic criteria of the applicants will be measured according to these documents:
- Diploma Grade
- General Average Grades Received Until The Last Term
- University Entrance Exam Grade (if any)
- High School Graduation Exam / Baccalaureate Grade (if any)
- International Test Score (if any)
- Other Academic Assessment Score
- Cumulative GPA
How to Apply:
Application must be submitted through the online application system. Carefully read the instructions before starting your application.
The deadline Turkey Scholarships 2018 is:
- 5th March, 2018