Applications are invited for the Transparency International School on Integrity 2019 in Vilnius, Lithuania. Transparency International School on Integrity is an annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for futureleaders. The upcoming School 2018 will take place during 8-14 July, 2019 in Vilnius, Lithuania. The School exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice.
Following a rigorous selection process, students spend 7 highly intensive days learning from leading anti-corruption and accountability professionals. Transparency School seeks to create a peer-to-peer learning and integrity-building environment that links theory with practice and helps young leaders to acquire skills to better convey the message of anti-corruption.
School lectures, seminars, trainings and field trips provide the School participants with a unique blend of international and local knowledge, while also challenging students to approach the subject from a new perspective and offer novel, previously untested solutions. Since 2010, Transparency School has welcomed more than 1000 youth leaders from about 110 countries worldwide.
Transparency International School Details:
- The School on Integrity is organized in cooperation with Mykolas Romeris University in Vilnius
- 8-14 July, 2019
- 7 days event
- Anti-Corruption and Accountability Training
- A limited number of scholarships is available for applicants from certain countries.
- Full scholarships cover international travel, tuition and accommodation expenses. Students seeking to receive full scholarships are encouraged to apply as soon as the application process opens. In certain cases, students may also be offered partial tuition fee waivers (partial scholarships) to cover a part of their course expenses.
- Please find the list of countries from which applicants are eligible for full scholarships: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Georgia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Taiwan, Turkey and Ukraine.
- Also, university students of Nordplus Law Network partner universities (from Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Norway and Sweden) are entitled to receive Nordplus mobility grant.
- If you wish to apply for a scholarship, make sure to fill out the appropriate section in the online application form, stating your reasons for applying.
Note: The fee for Transparency School 2019 is 750 EUR. The course fee covers tuition fee, course material, accommodation, meals and extra-curricular activities. The lectures are held at the Mykolas Romeris University student campus.
- TISI is for senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35.
- They welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds. Transparency School does not discriminate its applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis.
The following documents are required in order to complete your application:
- Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivation letter (max 500 words);
- Completed online form.
How to Apply for Transpaerncy International School?
Applying is really simple – just fill out and submit our online application form. Please note that you will be asked to upload a short motivational letter along with your Europass CV. We strongly advise that you prepare these in advance and have them ready before you start filling out your application form
Deadline for Applications:
- With scholarship
The deadline for scholarship applications is 1 May 2019.
Candidates applying for a scholarship will be notified about the results of the selection procedure by 21 May 2019 at the latest.
- With partial scholarship / without scholarship
The deadline for partial scholarship and non-scholarship applications is 19 May 2019.
Candidates will be notified about the results of the selection procedure within three weeks of their application, by 12 June 2019 at the latest.