Do you want to be part of a year-long program that challenges young leaders to tackle big, social issues? If yes, then apply for Telenor Youth Forum 2018-2019.
The Telenor Youth Forum is a global platform that is built upon the idea of bright minds working together to reduce inequalities. It provides these young leaders from around the world with an arena to tackle global, social challenges. The journey begins in Oslo, in December, during the week of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony. The youth will form teams, with each team dedicated to a social challenge.
They will spend their first days together, developing a plan for creating dialogue, engagement and potentially a solution, using digital technology, for how that particular inequality can be addressed. The program will conclude in Bangkok, in May, where they will present their final projects and unveil a digital exhibition completed in cooperation with the Nobel Peace Center.
- Telenor Group in collaboration with Nobel Peace Center
- Oslo and Bangkok
Also Read: Telenor Pakistan Summer Internship Program
- As a selected Telenor Youth Forum delegate, you will attend the kick-off event in Oslo, from December 8-11, 2018. You will work virtually with team members on a project in 2019, and you will meet up again in Bangkok in May 2019. Your goal is to make progress on your project and create a digital exhibition (about your social challenge) that will go live during the Bangkok event.
- Between 20 and 28 years of age in 2018;
- Fluent in English;
- A permanent resident in one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Denmark, Malaysia, Myanmar, Norway, Pakistan, Sweden, Thailand;
- Passionate about driving social, economic and/or environmental change in your community with some proven experience;
- Attending university or have completed higher education;
- Someone with big ideas and a desire to make a difference.
Then they want to hear YOUR vision for a better society.
How to Apply:
Please complete the online application form carefully. Only online applications will be considered.
Application Deadline is varies from country to country.
- Telenor Pakistan: May 8 – Jul 31
- Grameenphone (Bangladesh): May 8 – July 31 , 2018
- Digi (Malaysia): Coming Soon
- Dtac (Thailand): July 18 – August 17, 2018
- Telenor Myanmar: May 15 – July 31, 2018
- Telenor Denmark: May 3 – August 6, 2018
- Telenor Sweden: May 2 – May 27, 2018
- Telenor Norway: June 1 – July 1, 2018