Are you ready for Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2019? Are you ready to shape the digital future? Are you creative and passionate about the media landscape and data-driven business models?
The Talent Meets Bertelsmann is looking for talents with entrepreneurial, innovative mindsets to participate in our international networking event, “Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2019,” from June 24 to 26, 2019. Tackle the challenges and opportunities digitalization and big data both bring and participate in demanding workshops. Work hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas, and present your results in front of a jury of Bertelsmann executives. Join “Talent Meets Bertelsmann” and gain an in-depth insight into one of the biggest media companies in the world.
Bertelsmann is a media, services and education company that operates in about 50 countries around the world. It includes broadcaster RTL Group, trade book publisher Penguin Random House, magazine publisher Gruner + Jahr, music company BMG, service provider Arvato, Bertelsmann Printing Group, Bertelsmann Education Group and Ber-telsmann Investments, an international network of funds. Bertelsmann stands for entrepreneurship and creativity. This combination promotes first-class media content and innovative service solutions that inspire customers around the world.
Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2019 Details:
- Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA – Corporate Center
- 3 Days
- June 24 to 26, 2019
- They’ll cover the costs of each participant’s hotel room for two nights (June 24 to June 26, 2019), as well as travel expenses up to 300 EUR for students coming from European schools and up to 500 EUR for students from non-European schools.
- The winning teams will receive an invitation to Berlin from June 24 to June 26, 2019;
- The cost for each participant’s hotel room for two nights (June 24 to June 26, 2019) will be covered, as well as travel expenses up to 300 EUR for students coming from European schools and up to 500 EUR for students from non-European schools.
- All participants are invited to join a closed Facebook group so that you can get to know one another in advance of the event
- Attend workshops on future trends in Bertelsmann’s business areas
- Attractive prizes for the best ideas and designs
- An unforgettable party with a concert from a BMG talent
- Individual career consulting and outstanding networking opportunities
- Membership in the extraordinary “Talent Meets Bertelsmann“ network, which gives you the chance to build a long-term relationship with Bertelsmann and other talented members
- Open to Bachelor, Master, MBA students or doctoral candidates, ideally in the field of economics, humanities, media management or business informatics with a keen interest in data science;
- Talents who are experienced in developing creative and innovative business models and fascinated by cutting-edge digital trends;
- Participants with a demonstrated affinity for media and data projects conducted outside of a school or university context;
- Students or graduates with an above-average academic performance as well as strong analytical and conceptual abilities;
- People with strong communication skills who are fluent in written and spoken English.
Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2018 Highlights
How to Apply for Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2019?
Please apply online, as we do not consider applications submitted by mail, fax, or e-mail.
Your application (in English) should tell us about yourself and your goals. Let us know why you want to participate in “Talent Meets Bertelsmann.”
Your resume should clearly indicate that you are fascinated by media as well as data, and your motivation letter should explain why you are eager to pursue entrepreneurial challenges.
Please attach any certificates attesting to your proficiency in English if available. After we have reviewed your application, we will decide if you will be invited to the second round of the selection process: an asynchronous video interview. Alternatively, there is the possibility to have a phone interview instead of the asynchronous video interview. After the interviews, we will soon send out invitations for the event.
- The last to submit your online application is May 05, 2019.