The Summer Leadership Program (SLP) 2018 is one of the best summer programs around the world. This summer internship aims to invest in the future success of young people from across the country. This program will give a chance to young people to contribute to Prime Minister Trudeau’s team while gaining vital job experience serving in the offices of Members of Parliament, Ministers’ Offices, The Prime Minister’s Office and the Liberal Research Bureau. SLP Participants working with Members of Parliament may have the ability to split their internship by serving two months in Ottawa and two months in the Constituency Office.
- SLP PLE
- Two months in Ottawa and Two months in the Constituency Office of a Member of Parliament.
- Four Months
- April 30, 2018 – August 24, 2018
- Full Time Paid Position
Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Have fluent proficiency in at least one official language (English or French)
- Have completed High School (program begins on April 30th)
- Able to travel and relocate to Ottawa for four months of the summer
For more information, Please read FAQs
Please provide complete responses to all questions on the application. One application will be accepted per email address, please ensure all provided information is accurate and complete before submitting your application.
The deadline of the Summer Leadership Program is:
- 15th January, 2018