The Global Student Leadership Summit (GSLS) will host over 2,000 student leaders and educators from over 20 countries for three days in London Ontario, Canada. GSLS will be the first truly large scale, international, multi-day leadership summit for youth from around the globe. GSLS will feature over 60 world-class speakers, interactive workshops and peer collaboration. These students and educators will have the opportunity to make real, valuable connections and work together to better their communities.
Working with civic, educational and corporate partners at the local, national and global level, GSLS will be a life-changing marquee event for the future leaders of the world. The event is run by Canada’s premier student leadership organization, Youth Leadership Camps Canada, and will be filled with substantive information, real people, making real change, and an unbridled dose of positive energy.
The Outcome? To create, to change the conversation, to bring the most inspiring messages of hope and leadership to thousands of world wide youth leaders! To create a stupendous positive ripple in the world! These leaders will take over the downtown core of one Canada’s greatest cities, and leave a legacy of leadership behind. The first ever GSLS will be an event that the game-changers of tomorrow will not soon forget.
- Ontario Canada
- 3 days
- April 9 – 11, 2018
- Access to more than 60 speakers from around the globe
- Delegate packages full of useful information
- Networking with student leaders, educators and Post-secondary institutions from around the globe
- Evening programs and social activities
Also Read: Young World Summit Netherlands
Global Student Leadership Summit is open to:
- Any student entering grades 7-12 (13-18 years old) in the fall of 2017.
- School Administrators
- Faculty Advisors
- Youth Workers
- Adult Chaperone/Student Ratio:
The adult chaperone/student ratio is at least 1 adult chaperones per 10 students.
* Sixteen students and four adult chaperones maximum per school/organization.
* Please contact Kara (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are from a National or large group contingency bringing more than 16 students
How to Apply:
Register your self through the online application system.
- March 12, 2018