Sohni Dharti digital Competition is live now. Sohni Dharti Climate Change Campaign invites applications from schools, colleges, universities and organizations to digitally present their action to mitigate risk and adapt to climate change.
Actions could be in the form of municipal waste management, cleaning drives, tree plantations, water conservation, energy conservation, renewable energy solutions, video logs, blogposts, articles or other digital awareness campaigns and more.
Extreme weather events caused by Climate Change constitute the gravest threat our world faces today. Pakistan is no exception—in fact, it is seventh on the list of most vulnerable nations to the effects of climate change. The world over, citizens, especially young people, are taking initiative and working on innovative ideas to counter this pervasive threat.
- Australia Awards alumni grant
- Top 5 video will be screened and prize money awarded to the winning teams in Islamabad on 2nd November, 2018.
- Upto Rs. 50,000 in Cash Prize
How to Apply for Sohni Dharti digital competition?
- Constitute a team comprising at least one faculty member/teacher and a minimum of two students
- Register your team and submit your idea at bit.ly/sohnidhartidigitalcompetition by 11:59 pm on October 19, 2018
- Implement and capture your initiative in the form of a 60 second video
- Submit your video through www.wetransfer.com at firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm on November 2, 2018
- Creativity (30%): How creative is the initiative in its execution and presentation (video)
- Engagement (20%): How many people were engaged in the execution of the idea
- Impact (30%): What is the potential for the idea and/or its execution for replication/expansion
- Community vote (20%): Get more likes on your video submissions showcased on Sohni Dharti’s social media platforms and get closer to winning.
Also, visit some other international competitions:
- USAID Food for Peace Photo Contest 2018
- The Schindler Global Award (SGA) ideas competition
- CarpetVista Design Competition 2018
- Registration By: October 19, 2018
- Video Submission: November 2, 2018