The prestigious and fully funded Singapore International Graduate Award 2020 is now accepting applications from the international students. The interested students must have a great passion for research work. The Singapore Scholarship 2020 is only for international students. Citizen of Singapore and those who had previously studies in Singapore can apply for this scholarship programme.
The SINGA 20w0 is a fully funded international graduate scholarship. Applicants are not required to pay for application and the award will covered all the expenses for whole program. The SINGA Award will cover full tuition fee, monthly stipend, One-time airfare grant and One-time settling-in allowance.
The selected international graduates will be studying in a world best universities under the supervision of distinguished and renowned supervisors. You will be studying in A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD and all the training will be carried out in English.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. And with SINGA, you can pursue your PhD education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.
Singapore International Graduate Award:
- A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD.
- 4 Years
Research areas under the PhD Programme fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Physical Science and Engineering.
This is a fully funded Phd Scholarship in Singapore. The Singa award 2019 will cover:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
How to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2019?
Click on the Apply Now to Apply Now to proceed the Singa award application.
Step 1:Browse PhD Research Projects
First you have to search for PhD Research Project. Go to research area and Select the research project you are interested in.
Step 2: Documents Required
Prepare all the required documents in advance. You will need your documents at the time of applying. Please don’t send hard copies of your documents to SINGA office. You have to submit all the documents online with your singa application.
- Identification card or Passport
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
Step 3: Transcripts & Reports
ALL transcripts need to be in English translation.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate / scroll has not yet been conferred.
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
- The last date to apply for SINGA International Graduate Award 2019 is 1 June 2019 (2359hrs GMT +8 Singapore time).