Applications are invited for fully funded SIIT Thailand Masters Scholarship Program 2018. This scholarship is available for excellent students from reputable universities of any foreign country to study in mater’s or a doctoral degree program at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand.
- Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- Doctoral Degree: 3 Year
Fields of Study:
- Biochemical Engineering/ Biochemistry
- Environmental Engineering/ Science’ Technology’ Management
- Chemical Engineering / Chemistry
- Industrial Engineering and Logistics Systems
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering/ Science
- Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Electrical Engineering = Management Technology
- Energy Technology/ Management
- Materials Engineering’ Science/ Technology
- Engineering Management
- Mechanical Engineering
Number of Scholarships:
- 40 Scholarships
The SIIT Thailand Masters Scholarship offers fully funded scholarships provide following benefits for research scholars:
- Full tuition and educational support fees (full thesis support)
- Living allowance of – 10,500 Bat per month for Master’s program – 11,500 Bat per month for the Doctoral program
- Round trip economy travel expenses, the most direct route to and from Thailand and the recipient’s home country (actual expense, but not over 20,000 Baht)
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht)
Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand
- Scholarship recipients are required to stay at the SIIT dormitory for a period of at least 12 months.
Also Visit: Fully Funded Daad Scholarship Germany
The basic criteria for submission for application to SIIT Thailand Masters Scholarship are:
- Not a Thai citizen, nor of Thai nationality.
- IELTS (4.5+) or any other English proficiency equivalence as prescribed by SIIT Thailand
- Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class)
- Meet qualifications of SIIT graduate programs admission
- Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must come from academic instructor/advisor
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.
For the online application process, it is must to attach required documents as the electronic files (Jpeg, Jpg, PDF Format). Please prepare documents as follows.
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of statement of purpose)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or Resume
- An official transcript
- For Master’s Degree Application (Bachelor;s degree transcript with at least GPA 2.75
- For Doctoral Degree Application (Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA 3.50
- Certificate of English Proficiency Certificate test as one as follows:
- TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or
- IELTS 4.5+ or
- TU-GET 400+ or
- TOEIC 500+
- Citizen ID Card or Passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (If any)
- Research photograph (1 x 1.5 inches size as jpeg only)
Note: The applicant can apply for online application even though there is no any Certificate of English proficiency test.
How to Apply:
Fill the online application and submit it as soon as possible.
- 30th April, 2018