The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is now accepting applications for the SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand. The SIIT Scholarships for international students in Thailand is available for masters and doctoral programs. The duration of the master’s degree is 2 years while the duration of the doctoral programs is 4 years.
The fully-funded Thailand Scholarship 2020 will cover all the cost of the selected students. The international scholarship in Thailand will cover full tuition fees, living allowance, visa fee, round trip airfare tickets, and Health & Accident Insurance. There is no application fee. You can still apply for the scholarship if you don’t have IELTS score at the time of application but you must take an English proficiency test and submit your score before the 1st semester ends.
Scholarships by Sirindhorn Technology Scholarship fund are available for excellent students from reputable universities of any foreign country to study master’s and a doctoral degree program at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT).
Stay in touch and keep visiting our Facebook page Scholarships Corner for live sessions and guidelines about different opportunities
SIIT Scholarship in Thailand 2019 Details:
- Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Master’s Programs
- Doctoral Programs
Also, Apply for fully-funded Commonwealth Scholarship in the UK For Masters & Ph.D.
- Master’s Degree Programs: 2 Years
- Doctoral Programs: 4 Years
Available Fields For Graduate Studies (Masters & Doctoral)
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering
Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students will cover:
- Full Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living Allowance of 10,000 baht per month
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- VISA Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during Scholarship.
- Not a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- Two Strong Recommendation (At least One from Academic Institute).
- Have Good Health & Good Conduct.
- Must not the recipient of any other scholarship
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume.
- An official transcript.
- A citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as a jpeg. only)
- For Master’s Degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
- For Doctoral Degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50.
Here is the list of South Korea Scholarships 2020, Check & Apply
How to Apply for SIIT Scholarship 20w0 in Thailand?
Click on the Apply Now button below for an online application of fully-funded international scholarship. all documents should be submitted online through the Online Application on the SIIT website, limited to a maximum of 5 MB/each file
- The last date to submit an online application for SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand for Masters & Ph.D. is 30th September 2019.