Call for applications for fully funded She Entrepreneurs Leadership Programme 2019 in Sweden.
Are you a woman with a vision? Do you want to develop as a social entrepreneur to lead change? Apply to a leadership programme unlike any other and take your social business initiative to a whole new level.
She Entrepreneurs is a recognised leadership programme for young emerging women social entrepreneurs in the MENA-region and Sweden. It is leadership training within the context of working for an equal and sustainable society using entrepreneurial principles, and the programme is based on real business experiences and collaborative learning. At the heart of the programme is personal and professional development. The aim of She Entrepreneurs programme is to support young women social entrepreneurs by giving them the tools and methods they need to develop their social enterprise.
- Training and content
- Accommodation, food and domestic transport during the programme
- Flight tickets to and from module 1 and 2
- Insurance covering acute illness and accident when in Sweden
- Visa costs.
She Entrepreneurs will give applicants:
- The opportunity to develop their own social business initiative and acquire personal skills and innovative tools.
- Support to think like an entrepreneur – from generating ideas to executing a strategic and sustainable business model.
- Increased knowledge on topics such as social entrepreneurship, business development, communication, branding, sales, finance and funding.
- Individual feedback on their social business initiative from leading social and business entrepreneurs and group mentors in Sweden and MENA. This feedback will give applicants the chance to rethink and fine-tune their idea.
- A strong and active network of like-minded women entrepreneurs who inspire and support each other in driving important changes in society.
- Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine*, Sweden, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, MENA region and Sweden.
You can apply to She Entrepreneurs if:
- You are a woman between the age of 20 and 36
- You are driven and have an ongoing business initiative aimed at positive social change through entrepreneurial principles
- You are a citizen of Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine*, Sweden, Syria, Tunisia or Yemen
- You have a proficient command of both written and spoken English, as well as basic knowledge of the internet and new technologies
- The work on your social business must already be started and should be based and implemented in your country of citizenship or in one of the countries above.
- You can take part in all parts of the programme
*Palestinian ID holders, including Jerusalem ID.
Also check some other leadership programmes:
- January 8, 2019
Deadline is January 8, 2019