Seplaa Summer Internship Program (SYD-SIP) 2018 .The 6 week summer internship program at the SEPLAA Foundation and at the Seplaa Enterprises is a prestigious youth development program to develop the youth at the personal and professional level.
Every summer they conduct thorough 6 week SYD-SIP sessions for students from different institutions. The program is highly competitive and each year we have been inducting a maximum of 15-20 interns in each group.
Since 2010, Interns in the past for this program have been from New York University (USA), Carnegie Mellon University (Qatar), NALSAR (India) and several top universities in Pakistan including LUMS, LSE, COMSATS, Kinnaird, FC College, Punjab University and schools such as Beaconhouse and Lahore Grammar School.
- SEPLAA Foundation is a non-profit and non partisan organization which performs to Empower Children, Youth & Women through various projects.
- 6 week summer internship program
- 20th June – 1st August 2018
- Social Media Marketing
- Videography/ video editing
- Content writers/ bloggers/ WordPress
- Marketing & PR
- Writing & Editing
- Graphic Designing
- Upon successful completion of the internship, certificates and recommendation letters will be given to the best interns. The top intern will be paid at the end of the 6 weeks for his/her performance.
- Students/ fresh graduates may apply
- Have excellent writing, interpersonal & organizational skills
- Have the ability to work well within a team
- Have the ability to take initiative and meet deadlines
- Exhibit professionalism and must be good with social media
- Online Application
How to Apply:
Application form is very easy to fill. It will take 5-10 mins. Application must be submitted through the online application system.
- The application deadline is Seplaa Summer Internship Program (SYD-SIP) 30th May, 2018