Applications are invited for Senate of Pakistan One Year Paid Summer Internship Program 2018. Senate of Pakistan is offering one-year paid summer internship to Islamabad based candidates with 16-year education from any of the Islamabad based universities. The objective of the internship is social responsibility, parliamentary education and outreach.
- Senate of Pakistan
- One Year Paid Summer Internship
- The candidate must hold a degree in the following discipline; Computer Science, IT, Economics, Finance, Social Sciences, Law, Political Science, English, Linguistic, Business Administration, Public Administration, Media and International Relationship.
- Rs. 15,000
- Students will have to arrange for their boarding/ lodging and transport on their own.
- Students who have completed 16 years of education from HEC accredited Islamabad based Universities with 3.0 CGPA in semester system or 60% marks in annual system.
- Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Only the candidates who have completed 16 years of education from Islamabad based
- Universities are eligible to apply. After receipt of the applications, shortlisted candidateswill be called for interview at Islamabad.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- Women are especially encouraged to apply.
- All applications for internship shall reach the undersigned on or before 20th May 2018.
- Candidates are advised to apply on the prescribed proforma, available with the link of this advertisement.
- The internship application will be supported by a certificate signed and stamped by Registrar of the last University attended mentioning that the candidate had remained a bona-fide student and is currently not enrolled in an academic program.
- Incomplete applications and late submissions shall not be considered.
- The internship will be governed under the terms and conditions provided on the next page. Any violation of these terms and conditions will render the internship liable to termination and / or any other proceedings as may be decided.
Please attach the following documents with the application form.
- One-page resume
- Attested photocopies of CNIC and academic transcripts/degrees
- Four 2” x 2”photographs.
How to Apply:
- Down the application form and fill it very carefully. Must attached the above mentioned documents with the application form.
- The deadline of the Senate of Pakistan One Year Paid Summer Internship Program 2018 is 1st June, 2018