Do you want to work with one of the Schuman Traineeship’s official workplaces? If yes, then apply for the Schuman Traineeships 2021. This is a paid traineeship program in the Secretariat the European Parliament.
The trainee will work Strasbourg, Brussels, and, Luxembourg or in its offices the member states of the European Parliament. The European Parliament will help you in enhancing your vocational training and education. You will get to know about the protocols and work of the European institutions and the European Parliament.
The Schuman Traineeship can be done in a wide range of fields. It includes law, multilingualism, administration, finance, EU internal and external policies, infrastructure and logistics, communication, or IT.
The duration of the EU Traineeship 2021 is 5 months. This traineeship was named after Robert Schuman. He was one of the main architects of the European integration project. Robert worked for more than 70 years for peace and prosperity in Europe.
Schuman Traineeships 2021 in Europe Details:
- European Parliament
- March 1 to July 21
EU Traineeships Benefits:
- Paid Training Program
- Monthly Grant
- Traveling Allowance
- Learn more about EU Parliament & Institutions
- Enhance your education & vocational training
Eligibility Criteria of the EU Traineeships in the Secretariat:
- Both Member and nonmember state applicants can apply
- Must be citizens of the Member State of the European Union or an accession/candidate country
- Few traineeships are also available for the nationals of other countries
- Must have a university-level diploma
- Must be 18 years old or over
- Must have a very strong command of one of the EU official languages
- Citizens of non-member states must have a great command of either English, French, or German.
- Must not be joined, worked, or took benefit from any type of training for more than two consecutive months in the EU body, agency, or institution.
- University diploma(s)
- CV (Europass format)
- Motivation Letter (According to Traineeship offer)
- Criminal Record
How to Apply for the Traineeship in Europe 2020?
The application process of the trainee program is very simple. You need to follow the following procedure to apply.
- Click on the Apply Now button below to proceed to the EU traineeship application page. If you are new here then you need to register first.
- You can only select and apply for a maximum of three traineeship offers.
- If your application got shortlisted, then you will need to upload the required documents.
- If you got selected, you will get an admission letter for EU traineeship 2021 via email.
- The last date to apply for the Schuman Traineeships 2021 in Europe is 30 November 2020.