Applications are invited for the State Bank Pakistan SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018 from the children of serving/retired and deceased employees (Upto OG-02 Level). State Bank of Pakistan SBP offers financial assistance by way of Merit Scholarship Scheme to the talented and meritorious children of its serving/retired and deceased employees (Upto OG-02 Level) children who are studying in intermediate, Graduation and Post Graduation levels.
- State Bank of Pakistan
- Intermediate Level
- Post – Graduation
Fields of Study:
- All disciplines for Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation and diplomas (Duration Minimum 6 Months)
- For Intermediate Level: 5500/- pm
- For Graduation Level: 7000/-pm
- For Post – Graduation Level: 10000/-pm
- Candidates who have obtained minimum 60% or “B grade in Intermediate and Graduation standard are eligible to apply.
- In the case of grades mentioned in CGPA/GPA have to provide the marks equivalence certificate.
- Candidates who have done “A & O Levels” under Cambridge International System are eligible to apply.
- Those who have got admission in HEC recognized institute during the calendar year 2016 or 2017
- The students who possess the receipt of a scholarship from any other institute are no liable to apply.
Candidates will be having the Graduation and Post Graduation qualification who have got admission in HEC recognized institute and in Degree Awarding Institutes are required to apply.
Please click on Flyer for more information about this scholarship.
Carefully read all the instructions before filling the application form. Submit your application form on the above mentioned address.
The application deadline of SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme is:
- March 20, 2018