The Research in Industrial Projects for Students (RIPS) is now accepting applications for RIPS Summer Internship RIPS 2019 Program in USA. The RIPS 2019 is fully funded international internship program and all the expenses will be covered by the The Research in Industrial Projects for Students (RIPS). It will cover travel allowance and a stipend of $3,500, housing and meals.
The RIPS Summer Internship will take place in Los Angeles, California. The duration of this US Internship program is 9 weeks. The internship will start from from June 24 and will end at August 23, 2019. The selected applicants will attend the whole program and submit report and presentation in the last week of RIPS summer internship 2019.
This is one of the best summer internship programs in the world. You will spend 9 weeks one the best universities of the world. You don’t want to miss this amazing research internship opportunity. Apply and explore the beautiful diverse culture of United States of America.
The summer student research program emphasizes research, of course, but this is just part of it. You will experience group work, perhaps for the first time, and learn to navigate the team environment. In addition, there is a significant emphasis on the presentation of your research. You will write a formal final report for your “client” (the industry sponsor) as well as prepare and give midterm and final presentations of your work to an audience that includes students, faculty, industry professionals, and others. The last two weeks of the program are devoted to the final report and presentation, culminating in “Projects Day” and your site visit to your sponsor’s office, lab or facility.
- United States of America
- Research in Industrial Projects for Students (RIPS)
RIPS 2019 Summer Internship is a program for students who are enrolled in or have just completed an undergraduate (bachelors) degree. Students with a strong background in mathematics and an interest in seeing how mathematics is used in the real world are encouraged to apply. Most of the projects have a significant computational component, so that proficiency (or at least some experience) in computer science, data analysis or numerical computation is valuable, but not necessary for everyone. Competition is high for the limited slots available. International students are eligible to apply for RIPS-LA.
- University of California
- Los Angeles, California 90095, United States
- The duration of the RIPS 2019 Internship is 9 weeks
- June 24 – August 23, 2019
- Statistics, Computer science
This is fully funded summer internship in USA. The host institution will cover:
- Travel (airfare or mileage reimbursement) to IPAM is covered, subject to certain rules and limits.
- Housing in the dorms is included.
- Most meals are covered as well. In addition, participants receive a stipend of $3500.
- International students, including students attending a university outside the U.S., are eligible to apply for RIPS-LA, as are graduating seniors.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the program.
- They accept applicants who will complete their bachelor’s degree between December and June of the current academic year.
Please see the FAQ page for more information.
Also check some international summer programs 2019:
- Hansen Summer Institute in USA – Fully Funded
- TFAS International Summer Exchange Program 2019 Hong Kong.
- CDLinks Summer School in Italy 2019
- CERN Openlab Summer Program 2019
- Resume/CV: Work on your CV and make it more professional and interesting.
- A transcript or academic record (listing your classes and grades) from your undergraduate institution is required, but it can be unofficial. The file submission happens on the application webpage. The application form will ask you to upload your resume/CV and transcript(s). You may submit your application and return to it later to upload one or both documents.
- Two Reference Letters (to be submitted by the reference writers at this site)
- Reference letters need to be uploaded on the MathPrograms webpage. You will be asked to enter your letter writers’ names and email addresses. The system will send them automatic email requests on your behalf, or you can customize the letter sent to them from the application page. You can also track when a letter is uploaded by one of your references.
The application deadline for RIPS Summer Internship USA is February 12, 2019.