Do you want to spend your summers in Europe? Today you are going to get to know the details of a summer internship in Europe. Reuters News Summer Internship in Poland is seeking energetic and ambitious final year students and fresh graduates. This Reuter internship opportunity is open to all international students. All interns will be assisting editorial team members.
In intelligent information, Thomas Reuters ranks among the top leading sources for professionals and business. Across diverse industries, from innovative technology to critical information, all experts can be found at Reuters News.
Reuters News international Internship will be for 3 months in which interns will be working in different departments including short stories about Europe’s biggest companies in the economy, corporate news developments, online packages production, international news, and publish alert.
This will be a paid internship in Europe at a global news agency. All interns will get immersed in the international, diverse, and dynamic working environment. Furthermore, one as an intern can collaborate with other international journalists. If you have already built a dream to become a part of international media then don’t miss this opportunity because this would be the foremost step towards your goal!
Reuters News Summer Internship 2021:
Eligible Degree Level:
- Final year undergraduates
- Fresh Graduates
- 3 months
Areas of Internship:
Benefits of Reuters News Summer Internship in Poland:
- It will be a paid summer internship.
- Interns will be getting access to the resources of Thomson Reuters University.
- All interns will be mentored by professionals of Reuters.
- All interns will get immersed in the international, diverse, and dynamic working
Eligibility Criteria for Reuters News Summer Internship in Poland:
- All international candidates can apply for this internship.
- A candidate must be fluent in the English language and have knowledge of one of the European languages.
- A candidate should be highly passionate about journalism.
- A candidate should be competent, must have translation and communication skills.
- A candidate must have the ability to adapt and adjust to a diverse working environment.
How to Apply for Reuters News Summer Internship in Poland?
- All interested candidates are instructed to visit the official website of Careers at Thomson Reuters.
- On this portal, a candidate needs to sign up and begin his or her application.
- The application requires a resume and other few documents.
- A candidate will receive a confirmation email after the successful submission of the application.
- The application deadline for the Reuters News Summer Internship in Poland 2021 is 31st May 2021.