Applications are now invited for the Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarships 2020. The purpose of the RTP Scholarship in Australia is to attract top-quality postgraduate students to the University so they can receive high-quality research training that will contribute to the research and educational excellence of the university.
The Australian Scholarships 2020 are for qualified students to apply for an Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to undertake Higher Degrees by Research (HDR) at Curtin University. Do you know the University of Melbourne Australia is offering 600 fully funded Graduate Research Scholarships, Must Apply for it to study in Australia?
Research Training Program Scholarship 2020 Details:
- Curtin University
- Masters by Research
- Research Doctorate
Also, Apply for Stanford University Scholarships in USA – 100 Fully Funded Scholarships
- Centre for Aboriginal Studies
- Faculty of Business and Law
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Science & Engineering
- Science courses
- Engineering courses
- Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
- The 2019 value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) was $27,596 pa (indexed annually). The 2020 value will be released by the Australian Government in October 2019.
These scholarships are funded by the Australian Government and cover one or more of the following types of support:
- Tuition fees offset for up to 4 years (full-time load) depending of course and mode of study;
- A stipend to assist students with their living costs while undertaking HDR study; and/or
- An RTP allowance to assist students with ancillary costs which may include:
- for overseas students, a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy approved by the Commonwealth Department of Health which covers the student and may cover their spouse and any dependants;
- Relocation costs to undertake an HDR at Curtin University; and/or
- HDR thesis printing and applicable publication costs.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- Australian Citizen
- Australian Permanent Resident
- New Zealand Citizen
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa
- International Student
- Be a current or future student, either domestic or international; and
- Satisfy the entry requirements or be already admitted into a Masters by Research or Research Doctorate at Curtin University including meeting the Curtin University English proficiency level
For comprehensive information regarding eligibility requirements, selection process, entitlements and recipient responsibilities please click on the Official Link button below.
Check & Apply for DAAD Scholarship 2020 – Study in Germany
- Application Form
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of Testamurs, Awards, and Certificates detailed in your CV template.
- Research Proposal
- Evidence of English Language Requirements
- Referee Report – Mandatory
- Supplementary Referee Report – Optional
How to Apply for Australian Government Scholarship?
You must submit a single email to HDRSCHemail@example.com
Comprising of a single zip/compressed file of your application documents with the Subject Line: Student ID_ First Name_ Last Name_ RTP2020 Scholarship Application
Once submitted successfully you will receive a receipt via email from the Graduate Research
School. This may take a couple of days to process. Please note if your application is submitted incomplete, you will receive an email declining your application. You may amend your application and resubmit it in full, up until the close date Sunday, 5 pm WST 1st September 2019. Any incomplete applications received after the close date will not be considered.
Applicants will be assessed against the following metrics:
- Basis of admission;
- Academic qualifications;
- Achievement of candidacy;
- Work-related research experience;
- Academic accomplishments;
- Research and creative outputs of demonstrable quality;
- Referee report; and
- Strategically aligned projects.
- The last date to apply for the Research Training Program Scholarship is Sunday, 5 pm WST 1st September 2019.