The Bond University, Australia is now accepting applications for Research Scholarships 2019-20. Bond University values its higher degree research student cohort and provides a substantial level of direct financial support to many students. In 2017 new stipends and other direct financial support for Ph.D. students from both Commonwealth and Bond University funds will be in the order of $450,000 per annum.
Bond University is committed to providing a high-level of HDR experience to ensure success in students’ research and research training. The provision of appropriate financial support is an important part of the research training environment. Bond University allocates funds to support the financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living stipends.
A limited number of Bond University scholarships in Australia are available to domestic and overseas DOCTORAL students who wish to continue their education through a Higher Degree Research (HDR) Ph.D. program. The Bond Postgraduate Research Scholarship (BUPRS) is awarded through a competitive application process. Bond University HDR Scholarships Committee meets biannually to award fee waivers and living stipends based on a merit-based selection process. Students cannot apply if they are receiving an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR fees.
Research Scholarships 2019-20 Details:
- Bond University
- Doctoral (Ph.D.)
Fields of Study:
- Every major offered at Bond University, Australia
Popular International Scholarships 2019, Must Apply!
- Schwarzman Scholars Programme 2020-2021 in China – Fully Funded
- Stanford University Scholarships 2019-2020 in the USA – Fully Funded
- DAAD Germany: Helmut-Schmidt-Programme 2020 – Fully Funded
- 600 Graduate Research Scholarships 2019 in Australia – Fully Funded
- The 2019 full-time stipend rate will be $27,596.00 per annum (indexed annually).
- Bond University allocates funds to support the financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living stipends.
The scholarship application process is open to HDR students who are studying or intend on studying, a Ph.D. Doctorate by Research at Bond University.
- Assessment of Scholarships Applications framework
- All applicants must hold a valid Letter of Offer for enrolment in an HDR program, issued by Bond University, prior to applying for this award
- In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the HDR academic entry requirements of Bond University, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements.
How to Apply for Research Scholarships 2019 in Australia?
Before you apply for a Ph.D. scholarship
The first 2 steps in the application process below must be completed prior to lodging your scholarship application (Step 3) and will take 4-6 weeks to complete. Make sure that you allow sufficient time before the scholarship application closure date.
- Step 1 – Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty
- Step 2 – Apply for Admission to Bond University
- Step 3 – Apply for Scholarship: Assessment of Scholarship Applications Framework
- You must have received a Letter of Offer for Admission to Bond University
- You must apply using the online Scholarship Application form
If you have previously applied for a scholarship at Bond University and were unsuccessful, you are not eligible to re-apply. Late or incomplete Scholarship applications received after 30 September 2019 will not be considered in this Round.
- The last date to apply for the Austalian Scholarship 2019 is September 30, 2019.