Call for applications for PTCL Summit MT Programme 2018. PTCL Summit MT Programme 2018 is an initiative by PTCL to select candidates with talent and passion from all cities of the country and give them opportunity to work for the largest (ICT) company of Pakistan. After selection PTCL officials will offer jobs to the successful candidates.
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) is the largest ICT (Information Communication Technology) company of Pakistan. Pakistan Telecommunication Company (PTCL) provides Youth with Telecom training and polish their skills to make them talented and professional.
From the beginning of the Posts & Telegraph Department in 1949 and establishment of Pakistan Telephone & Telegraph Department in 1962, PTCL has been a major player in telecommunication in Pakistan.
Pakistan Telecommunication Corporation (PTC) took over operations and functions from Pakistan Telephone and Telegraph Department under Pakistan Telecommunication Corporation Act 1991. This coincided with the Government’s competitive policy, encouraging private sector participation and resulting in award of licenses for cellular, card-operated pay-phones, paging and, lately, data communication services.
PTCL Summit Details:
- Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL)
Also Visit: OGDCL One Year Paid Internship Program
PTCL Summit Locations:
- All over Pakistan
PTCL Summit Benefits:
- Opportunity to work closely with top management
- Visibility and recognition
- Fast track career progression
- Intensive development opportunity
- Opportunity to work at real time development projects
Applicant must possess degree in following fields in order to apply for the PTCL Summit MT Programme 2018:
- Age:Maximum Age limit is 28 years
- MSC/BSC Engineering in (Electrical / Electronics / Telecom / Software / IT, Computer Science)
- Business Studies: (BBA, MBA Management / Marketing / HR / Finance)
- The Applicant must be a graduate of year 2017 and 2018.
Also Visit: Fauji Fertilizer Company FFC Apprenticeship
How to Apply:
Complete the online registration form as soon as possible.
- Step1: Online registration
- Step2 :Digital Assessment Center
- Step3: Competency Based (Interview Session)
- Step4: Job offer and on boarding
- Application deadline is not given, apply as soon as possible.