Call for applications for PSO Management Trainee Program. The PSO training program will offer to learn exposure to various business functions where successful candidates will be provided with on the job training under the supervision of senior leaders in the organization.
The Advertisement of PSO Management Trainee Program 2018 Online PTS Application Form Download Pakistan State Oil Company Limited Published in Daily Dawn.
Students from all over Pakistan can apply for the PSO Management Trainee Program.
- Pakistan State Oil
- 1 Year
No. of Participants:
- One Year Training Program for 30 Trainee Engineers & 30 Management Trainees
Degree Type (MBA, BBA, BS, LLB, LLM)
- Students who have Minimum 16 Years of Education with 4 Years Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Law, Management Sciences, Accounting & Finance, Computer Sciences.
Degree Type (MSC, MS (Engineering), BSC, BE)
- Students who have Minimum 16 Years of Education with 4 Years Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Civil, Mechatronics, Industrial Electronics, Computer Sciences.
- Students with Maximum 26 years as on date of advertisement
- PSO is an Equal Opportunity & encourage both male and female to apply. There is no Gender discrimination.
- Candidates Must have at least 16 Years of Education
- Maximum 26 Years age
- incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- Selection will be on Merit Basis
- Only shortlisted students will be contacted.
How to Apply for PSO Management Trainee Program?
Eligible candidates may register themselves with Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) on their prescribed form available at registration.pts.org.pk by paying a non-refundable fee of Rs.130/– (One Hundred and Thirty Only) directly to PTS.
- The application deadline for the PSO Management Trainee Program 2018 is Nov 5, 2018.
Also check some other opportunities:
- Global Ugrad Exchange Program in USA
- Alfalah Scholarship 2018
- USAID Need Based Scholarship 2018
- Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship 2018
Deadline is November 5, 2018