The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan is now accepting applications from online, print and broadcast journalists to apply for the U.S – Pakistan Professional Partnership Program. The selected journalists from both countries will work together and build real professional relationships, as well as the opportunity to learn about media reporting in each other’s countries.
United States of America
This professional partnership program is funded by U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) is being run by International Center for Journalists (ICFJ).
- 4 weeks at a U.S newsroom
- Fully Funded
- Pakistani Citizen
- Currently working in any field of journalism
- At least three to ten years of active journalistic work experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- People who have applied for immigration to any country.
- Applicants with a dual U.S./Pakistani nationality or those who have a parent, spouse, fiancé or child over 18 years of age who is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident are ineligible.
- Employees of the Fulbright organization or the U.S. Department of State are ineligible as are the Fulbright and Humphrey Program alumni.
- Dependents are not allowed on this program.
All application materials, including:
- Academic transcripts
- One letter form current employer
- Two letters of references
How to Apply:
Complete application package, including academic transcripts and two letters of references must be submitted to USEFP.
USEFP Program Department
House no. 5, Street no. 17, F-6/2,
- January 25, 2018
Another USEFP program for Pakistan:
Fully Funded Teaching Excellence and Achievement (TEA) Program for Pakistan in USA