The Government of Pakistan is offering One Year Paid internship Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme II with Pakistan Engineering Council for Engineers only. This One Year Paid Internship is for the youth of all provinces and regions (FATA, AJK, GB AND ICT) in Government/Semi Government and private organisations through Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme to enhance their skills and employ-ability prospects. Selected Interns will be placed in Federal Ministries/Divisions, Provincial Departments, Industries, Corporations, and various Public/Private Institutions for one Year Paid Internship.
- Internships are only for Engineers with PEC.
- One Year Paid Internship
Also Visit: POF Internship Pakistan
- 50% OR 2.5 CGPA in the final degree
- Age limit is 25 years and for FATA, AJK, GB, Baluchistan and Southern Punjab (Multan Division, Dera Ghazi Khan Division, Bahawlpur Division) is 30th years as on 23-04-208
- Applicants must be Pakistani Nationals
- Females candidates are encourage to Apply
- Disable candidates have 2% quota
- For minorities 5% quota have reserved
- Those who availed any Training Program under any Government Youth Training Program/Scheme
- Employed in any Government/Private Sector
- A full time student of private or public institution.
How to Apply:
Apply through the online application system.
- 23rd April, 2018