Call for applications for POF Internship 2018 in Pakistan. Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) is Pakistan’s premier arms and ammunition manufacturing organization, which not only serves requirements of the country’s Armed Forces, but also caters to the needs of domestic and export market as well.
POF offers its extensive training facilities to HEC recognized university/college students. The aim of Internship is to provide hard core training opportunities in relevant field/trade in order to enhance their skill and market value.
- Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF)
- 3 Months
- Mechanical/Mechatronics engineering
- Electrical/Electronics engineering
- Computer/Software engineering
- MBA (HR, Finance, Marketing & Supply Chain Management)
- Students from HEC recognized universities studying in semester 6-8 & 3rd semester of Master Degree Program are eligible to apply for internship subject to security clearance.
- Students recommended by universities/colleges will be considered for Internship on availability of seats in respective disciplines.
How to Apply:
Apply through the online application system.
- 30th April, 2018
- University covering letter, original educational documents, CNIC alongwith two set of photocopies may be submitted at the time of reporting in POFIT, Wah Cantt.
- Students are directed to apply online only. Application via post will not be entertained.