East West University Photography Club (EWUPC) is pleased to present the worldwide celebration of photographers Photo Fest Asia 2018 an international photography exhibition. Photographers working at all levels are eligible to participate -professionals, emerging talents, students and passionate amateurs.
East West University Photography Club (EWUPC) was established in September 2000. This club is working to make students more aware of different dimensions of photography, which relates pleasure and professionalism.
The club motivates students to learn and share new ideas and techniques with fellows with similar interest and imaginative power through photography. Since 2000, EWUPC has come in touch with many talents. East West University Photography Club has arranged and participated in quite a good number of exhibitions, workshops and film festivals in the past few years.
- East West University Photography Club (EWUPC)
Awards will be given under these categories:
- Single Color (1st Prize, 2nd Prize, Honorable mention)
- Single BNW (1st Prize, 2nd Prize, Honorable mention)
- Mobile (1st Prize, 2nd Prize, Honorable mention)
Also Read: The Geneva Challenge
- Photographers working at all levels are eligible to participate -professionals, emerging talents, students and passionate amateurs.
Terms and Conditions:
- Submission of photos exhibited previously in any other exhibition is strongly discouraged.
- Photographs that include sculptures, statues, paintings, and other works of art will be accepted as long as they do not constitute copyright infringement or fraud.
- The photograph must be the sole work of the entrant. By entering, the entrant confirms that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, and claim in the photograph.
- The photograph must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Photographers will be notified about the registration process, fees and deadlines after the result are published. If any ‘selected’ photographer fails to complete the registration process within the registration deadline his/her photograph(s) will be disqualified and priority will be given to the waiting list.
- Judges & curator hold the right of altering any selected images. (Cropping, conversion to black and white, flipping etc.)
- EWUPC holds the right to examine the authenticity of the photograph/source material in order to confirm compliance with these rules.
- EWUPC can use the submitted photographs for promotional activities, but EWUPC will not use any photograph for business purpose.
- The name of the judges will be announced shortly.
*East West University Photography Club (EWUPC) reserves the right to change the rules if the situation demands. If this happens it will be notified in advance on the website or in the official facebook page of East West University Photography Club (EWUPC).
- Resolution: Must be in JPEG or JPG format, and must be at least 3000 pixels on the longer side. Minimum resolution is 300dpi.
- No watermark or border is allowed.
- The .doc File: (No entries will be accepted without the .doc file.) The email must contain a .doc file with the required information:
- Participants name
- Institution name
- Contact number
- Email address
Submit your photographs in a compressed form (.zip file) through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline of the Photo Fest Asia 2018 is:
- March 5, 2018