Call for applications for Pharmacy Internship Program 2018 in Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar. The intern is expected to complete 8 weeks of approved training; reach a satisfactory standard in all the assessments; satisfactorily complete the compulsory assessment and be judged against standards required for competency. This KP internship program is for 2 months and only for those students who are graduated from public sector universities.
Pharmacy Internship at LRH Peshawar:
- Department of Pharmacy Services, Lady Readying Hospital Peshawar
- Two Months
- Practice dispensing of medications under the supervision of pharmacists.
- Access to patient’s medication charts and Hospital Management information System
- Daily inventory control process in respective area
- Control medications by monitoring drug therapies: advising interventions
- Participates in ward rounds to detect DRP’s and assist in interventions
- Development of research skills in the Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacy Practice
- Training in various aspects of clinical pharmacy including dose adjustments , total parental nutrition, drug utilization review and pharmaceutical care plan.
Also Visit: YESPeace Pakistan Youth Festival [Fully Funded]
- Be a fresh Pharm-D Graduate (2017-18)
- Result awaiting students can also apply
- Graduated from HEC recognized public sector university
How to Apply:
Send your resume in Pdf format at: email@example.com before September 14, 2018. The merit list will be displayed within one week after the due date. No application fee required
- 14th September, 2018