Call for applications for Procter & Gamble PG Summer Internship in Cairo, Egypt. Procter & Gamble Summer Internship in Egypt invite you to review the opportunities we’re presenting below, apply if you qualify and take the chance now.
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
In Procter & Gamble internship role, you will have the opportunity to be on the floor to meet different challenges, make decisions and see quickly the results. You will discover P&G’s technologies who are worldly recognized. You will also discover the P&G’s standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
PG Summer Internship 2019 Details:
- Procter & Gamble
- Manufacturing/Engineering Internship
Are you ready to take the challenge?
- You will typically start your internship by working with a broad range of processing equipment with specific responsibilities on a key project that will involve the following:
- Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives
- Study technical feasibility using high-end computer modeling and simulation.
- Lead economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups.
- Design, develop and procure new processing equipment.
- Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors.
- Lead new equipment commissioning in the production plants and train the production teams.
- Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
What P&G Offer?
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuouscoaching& mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal pieces of training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
- They are looking for Bachelor’s/Master’s students:
- Who are 1-2 years away from Graduation (Engineering school/ Universities)
- Good English Skills
- Technical excellence & rigor in executing defined plans
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Capacity to analyze situations and find solutions. And the ability to innovate and reapply successes
- They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. P&G mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
How to Apply for Summer Internship in Egypt?
You will need to apply through the online application. If you are not registered yet, click “New user” and follow the instructions to create an account.
- Deadline is not mentioned on the website apply as soon as possible.