The Yenching Academy of Peking University is now accepting applications for the Peking University Scholarship 2020 in China. The Yenching Academy Scholarships is a fully-funded scholarship for international students in China. Each year 125 Chinese scholarships are offered both the Chinese Mainland and abroad, to study, live, and learn together.
The Yenching Academy of Peking University aims to build bridges between China and the rest of the world through an interdisciplinary master’s program in China Studies. This initiative brings together young people who have demonstrated a talent for leadership and innovation. At Yenching, they are immersed in an intensive learning environment where they can explore China and its role in the world—past, present, and future. The Academy’s goal is to shape new generations of global citizens with a nuanced understanding of China.
Stay in touch and keep visiting our Facebook page Scholarships Corner for live sessions and guidelines about different opportunities. We also share opportunities on our Instagram account on a daily basis. Follow us on Instagram “scholarshipscorner” and Don’t miss any opportunity.
Peking University Scholarship 2020 in China Details:
- Peking University
- The Yenching Academy
- Master’s Degree
No. of Scholarships:
The China Scholarship for Master’s Degree will cover:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Full Accommodation
- Monthly Stipend
- Field Study Costs
- One Round-Trip Travel Fare
- Living costs to cover campus living costs and expenses related to field studies.
The Eligibility Criteria for the fully-funded international scholarships in china is given below:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field awarded no later than August 31, 2020
- An Outstanding Academic Record
- Strong interest in the interdisciplinary study of China
- A record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement, social responsibility, and Leadership potential
- English proficiency.
Candidates may apply through Yenching Academy’s online application portal. Each applicant will create an account on the Yenching Academy admissions portal and submit the following materials in English:
- Completed online application form;
- Personal statement (750 words or less);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Official transcript(s);
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- English requirements and minimum scores:
- IELTS (Academic): Overall 7.0
- TOEFL (iBT): Overall 100
- Cambridge English Scale (Advanced): Overall 185
- CEFR: C1 level
- CET 6: Overall 600
- TEM 4: Pass level of “良好” or above
- The application deadline for the Peking University Scholarship 2020 in China on December 6, 2019.
Deadline is December 6, 2019