Call for applications for PeaceGeneration Paid Internship Program 2018 in Indonesia.
Peace Generation believes that conflict prevention is as important as conflict resolution in making peace in the world since the latest data shows that 90% of current conflicts are a reoccurrence of previous conflicts and only 10% are actually new conflicts. This data indicates that most conflicts are passed from generation to generation.
To strengthen their work on peace education and creative media, PeaceGeneration Indonesia is currently looking for interns through PeaceGeneration Paid Internship Program 2018. This program is designed for young people to actively participate in content development, creative design, social media optimization and technology development. PeaceGeneration Internship Program will run for three months beginning on 1 July, 2018 and ending on 30 September, 2018.
PeaceGeneration Paid Internship Program 2018 Details:
- Peace Generation
- Program will take from 30 June – 30 September 2018
Also Visit: Google Paid Internship Program in USA
- The Intern will get a supervisor who will act as their mentor at the organization
- The intern will receive a stipend of IDR 1.500.000 per month
- The intern will be invited to program meeting so they can involve in decision-making process
- Note: The cost of travel, visa, accommodation and health insurance are the responsibility of interns
- You must be a final year student or fresh graduate who has a passion for peace education, diversity and creative media
How to Apply:
- You can register yourself at bit.ly/PeaceGenPIP2 before 30 June 2018. If you have selected, you will be invited to case study session and interview. If you have passed through all the process, you will get LoA to join PIP 2018
- The application deadline for paid summer internship is June 30, 2018