Applications are invited for Pakistan Science Foundation Scholarship for SSC/Matric Passed Students.
Pakistan Science Foundation , an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Science and Technology invites applications for selection of 4th-Batch of 300 young students under Science Talent Farming Scheme – (STFS).
Selected Students will get 10,000 Rs per month scholarship. Study visits to Universities/labs, S & T Organizations. Undertaking research projects from professors.
- Pakistan Science Foundation (PSF)
- Monthly Scholarship Rs. 10,000/- per month
- Study Visits to S&T Organization, Universities/Labs
- Undertaking Research Projects from first year under the mentorship of University Professors.
- Students who have passed SSC/Matric/10th in 2018 from pure government sector schools are eligible to apply
- Students scoring minimum 60% over all marks and 70% marks in (4) science subjects viz. Biology/Computers, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- Attested Copies of Matric/SSC Result Card, B-Form and domicile certificate of the student or father’s domicile must be attached.
- Proof of the pure government school must be attached
- Private, Semi government or any other type of schools are not eligible as per PC-I of STFS.
- Attested copy of result card of SSC or Matric to be attached
- Attested copy of CNIC/B-Form
- Attested copy of Domicile (his/her own domicile is mandatory. however father’s domicile is acceptable only to allow for the test).
- Two recent colored Photographs (Passport Size)
- Original paid copy of Deposit Slip
Also check some other amazing opportunities:
- 7th November, 2018