Pakistan China Institute invites you to participate in Essay Competition 2018. The topic is “To China, With Love”. The essay should be a letter to China from Pakistan depicting the perception of a common Pakistani about China. Your essay can consist of personal experiences related to China, your knowledge of China or any opinion that you have regarding China. You can conclude your essay by giving suggestions on how to enhance people-to-people connections between the two countries.
Essay Competition 2018 Details:
- Pakistan China Institute
- “To China, With Love”
Also Visit: International Youth Math Challenge
- Winning Prize – Rs. 100,000 each
- 2nd Prize – Rs. 50,000 each
- 3rd Prize – Rs. 25,000 each
- Consolation prize of Rs. 10,000 for 10 essays
- Certificates will be awarded to all participants.
- *There will be separate winners for English and Urdu essays. There will be two winning prizes, four 2nd prizes and six 3rd prizes.
Rules of the Competition:
- The participants must be above 18 years of age.
- The essay should be written in either English or in Urdu Language (each participant can submit only one essay).
- Your essay should be between 700 – 900 words.
- The participants are instructed to submit a scanned copy of their passport and/or CNIC and contact details along with the essay. The essays must be submitted as a Word document.
- You must mention your name and email address at the end of the essay.
- For submission of the essay, the subject line must be ‘My Essay’.
- Any form of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- Individuals who have visited China cannot take part in the competition.
- Pakistan-China Institute reserves the right to first publication of the essays submitted.
How to Apply for Pakistan China Institute Essay Competition 2018:
- The essay should be sent to tochinawithlove@pakistan-c
The results will be announced within a month of submission of the essay. For queries kindly email us at tochinawithlove@pakistan-c
- 30th September, 2018