Applications are now invited for Paid UNSSC Internship 2018 in Turin, Italy. The United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC) with its headquarters in Turin, Italy, is the United Nations institution for system-wide knowledge management, learning and training for the staff of the United Nations system. The College is expected to play a pivotal role in contributing to UN reform, the development of a common culture based on effectiveness, expertise and continuous learning through the development, co-ordination and provision of cross-cutting learning programmes which impact on all agencies and staff.
- United Nations System Staff College (UNSSC)
- Peace and Security
- 6 Months
- You will become part of a friendly, multilingual and multicultural team of people;
- You will gain practical experience in a number of areas related to learning, training and knowledge management; you will be exposed to the working reality of an international organization.
- You will receive a stipend of 450Euro a month from the Staff College, to help you cover basic subsistence costs.
- Candidates currently enrolled in or having completed a higher degree University programme (Masters or other) in learning/instructional design, organization development with specialized knowledge in learning and training/human resources development, or an area related to UNSSC programmatic priorities.
- Previous work experience is not required.
- Practical experience in the design, development, and delivery of a range of learning products, including e-learning is highly desirable.
- Fluency (written and oral) in English.
- Knowledge of online learning and social media tools; proven ability to use Microsoft Office, internet browsers and online platforms.
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- High motivation, with a desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Familiarity with online learning and social media tools.
Eligible candidates interested in doing an internship at the United Nations System Staff College must submit in English:
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume);
- A motivation letter;
- For applicants who are currently enrolled in a degree programme, an endorsement from their University or Sponsoring Institution is required;
How to Apply:
Applications should be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com or by fax: (0039) 011 65359 02. Please indicate in the subject “Application for Internship Vacancy Announcement 001”
- 13 May, 2018