Call for applications for Paid Telenor Summer Internship Program 2018. At Telenor Pakistan, they give you the opportunity to become a skilled professional in your chosen field of interest. Similarly, their paid summer Internship Program is a paid full-time Internship and as an intern you should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. Here you should expect to gain valuable career building and networking skills. The Interns work would be in any of these 3 categories:
- Expert Projects
- Research Projects
- Core Projects
For the Internship Program, they are looking for diverse, culturally aware, agile, well rounded and problem solving undergraduate and postgraduate students, who wish to work in a challenging environment and bring fresh perspectives on day to day matters.
- Lahore, Gujranwala, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Abbottabad, Karachi, Hyderabad, Quetta
Also Visit: PEL Pakistan Summer Internship Program
Opportunities available in multiple divisions such as:
- Corporate Functions
- Corporate Strategy & Transformation
- Human Capital Division
- Telenor Global Shared Services
- Plan, develop and execute the project you are assigned to.
- Attend team meetings on a regular basis.
- Assist in brainstorming and idea generation.
- Prepare and present reports.
- Gather pertinent facts and data, make thorough analyses, and arrive at sound conclusions.
- Networking with professionals.
- Education: Should be a recent graduate/post-graduate or currently enrolled in the last semester of a graduate/post graduate program.
How to Apply:
- You can apply trough Linkedin or apply through the online application system.
- The deadline for Telenor Summer Internship is May 27th, 2018