Applications are invited for Software Engineering Internship at Google in New York, USA. This Google Paid Internship program is for Undergraduate (BS) and Master (MS) students for fall 2018.
This program will give you an opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, to develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also to collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal – which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and the ability to ask the right questions.
From AdWords to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another. We focus on being a collaborative, global organization consisting of engineers who are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on our core products and services as well as those which support critical functions of our engineering operations. Depending on your background and experience, you will be working in one of the following areas:
- Engineering Productivity
- Product and System Development
- Site Readability
This application is intended for candidates that are eligible for full-time authorization in the United States upon completing their education. If you do not meet this requirement, please consider applying for international internship opportunities which should be available in EMEA starting in September 2018, LATAM starting in March 2019, and APAC throughout the year. Please check internship opportunities in the office where you are eligible for full-time authorization.
- United States of America
Also Visit: Fully Funded METI Japan Internship Program 2018
- Mountain View, CA
- Boulder, CO
- Cambridge, MA
- Chicago, IL
- Irvine, CA
- Kirkland, WA
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY, USA
- Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- San Bruno, CA, USA
- Seattle, WA, USA
- San Francisco, CA
- Sunnyvale, CA
- 12-14 Weeks
- Software Engineering Internship
- Apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real-world problems.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
- Develop scripts to automate routine tasks.
- Create and support a productive and innovative team. This includes working with peers, managers, and teams.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Computer Science or related technical field and returning to a full-time degree program after completion of the internship.
- Completed projects (inside or outside of school) or classes focused on Data Structures and Algorithms; experience with algorithms, using data structures to solve problems, and interpreting algorithms and contributing ideas to their development.
- Experience with linear coding and use language features when necessary (e.g. data structures, branching, function-calls, and conditionals).
- Expected graduation date in 2019.
- Ability to develop thorough testing solutions across testing layers (e.g. unit, functional, integration, stress testing).
- Ability to manipulate code to improve system availability and latency, and to optimize code for stability, functionality and scalability for a segment of Google’s infrastructure, service area, or within a specific technology domain (e.g. crawling, search, troubleshooting).
- Ability to isolate problems to a database subsystem.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
How to Apply:
Application form of google internship is very simple and easy to fill. Click on APPLY NOW button to proceed to the application form.
- The deadline for Paid Software Engineering Internship at Google in USA is June 29, 2018