Applications are invited for the Paid Google Internship at United Kingdom (UK) for Digital Marketing. As a Digital Marketing Apprentice at Google, you will be part of the first cohort of a new program launched this year that aims to provide the skills you need to become a Digital Marketer.
They will equip you with everything you need to know to help our customers on their digital journey. You will receive specialized training on basic marketing principles, the fundamentals of search marketing, pay-per-click, and more. You will develop further skills through hands-on experience in research & web analytics, and will be in a position to recommend and apply technological solutions to achieve marketing objectives.
Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our search engine and tools serve. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services. Interacting with people in all parts of the company will give you insight into our unique enterprise and corporate culture.
- United Kingdom (UK)
- 15-18 month apprenticeship
- Starts from October 2018
- Analyze and evaluate organizations’ digital strategies and actions for some of the world’s biggest brands.
- Use quantitative methods, models and research to help Google better understand consumer and advertiser behavior to provide important feedback for product and clients’ digital strategies.
- Support execution of Go-to-Market strategies and coordination for new product launches and programs (e.g. positioning, naming, external communications, competitive analysis and feature prioritization).
- Support insight gathering to better serve our users (e.g. via focus groups, working with a research agency to develop and test hypotheses, etc.)
- Manage social media campaigns, and develop ideas to better engage our users.
- Five GCSEs at grade ‘A* – C’ or ‘9 – 4’, (including English and Mathematics), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Mathematics/relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship, or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- Predicted B grade at A-Level or equivalent qualification in one or more subjects.
- Have authorization to work in the United Kingdom.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- Willingness to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Enthusiasm and passion for new technologies, demonstrated through personal projects and commitment to learning new skills.
- Effective communication and organizational skills, pro-active, self-motivated, positive attitude, and excellent customer service capabilities
- Excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Please ensure you include links to any self-created content (websites, videos, blogs, etc.) that demonstrate your passion for digital marketing in a cover letter, as well as clearly stating your academic grades on your CV.
The deadline of the Paid Google Internship is given below:
- 29th April, 2018