Applications are now open for the One Young World Youth Summit 2019 in London. The duration of the one young world international summit is 4 days and the one world international conference will run from 22nd to 25th October 2019. Young leaders from more than 190 countries will be selected for the one young world conference 2019.
The One Young World Summit is fully funded international youth summit program. The OYW Leading scholarships are open to every country in the world. Applicants from Asia, Europe, The Americas, The Middle East, Africa, and Pacific can apply for a youth leadership program. The OYW 2019 will cover accommodation, food, local transportation, international transportation and submit materials.
The annual One Young World Summit 2019 convenes the brightest young talent from every country and sector, working to accelerate social impact. Delegates from 190+ countries are counseled by influential political, business and humanitarian leaders such as Justin Trudeau, Paul Polman, and Meghan Markle, amongst many other global figures.
One Young World is the global forum for young leaders aged from every country and sector. The annual One Young World Summit brings together the brightest young makers from around the world, empowering them to make lasting connections and develop solutions to some of the world’s most pressing issues. It is similar to the other world biggest conferences such as Women Deliver Conference, World Youth Forum, Youth Ag Summit & Global Youth Summit.
One Young World Summit 2019 Details:
- United Kingdom
- 4 Days
The One Young World Summit 2019 will be held in London, the United Kingdom from 22 – 25 October.
Here are the Highlights of #OYW2018 Highlights Film
The fully funded OYW Summit 2019 in London will cover:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, the United Kingdom.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 22 October and 25 October 2018.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from London. Your flight to and from London must depart from and return to one and the same international airport.
Please note that if you are ultimately selected for a Scholarship and require a visa to enter the UK to attend the One Young World Summit 2019, you will be required to pay the UK visa fee yourself. The UK visa costs £93 GBP.
The eligibility criteria of the OYW international leadership conference is:
- Are between the ages of 18 – 30 at the time of the Summit
- Have an evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrate a capacity for leadership
- Are addressing key local and/or global issues in your work
- Have a track record of generating an impactful and innovative idea
How to Apply for One Young World Youth Summit 2019 in London?
Click on the APPLY NOW button below to proceed to one young world online application.
Tips for Applying: check out our helpful guidelines for submitting a successful application.
- The application deadline for One Young World Youth Summit 2019 in London is Monday 15 April 2019, 5PM BST.